[at-l] Pointing fingers at Orange Bug - Sloetoe

Sloetoe,

Reference your post, dated September 10, 2001, whining at Orange Bug.

I've been following this sniping with some amusement, sharing your wonder at
Orange Bug's post, dated September 9, 2001, "We have at least one newer
lister who seems adept at this skill."

I either have not paid sufficient attention, or it just doesn't bother me as
much, but this tempest doesn't engender much passion within me.

What bothers me more is within your post, where you advise, "I suspect
there's a boatload of people REALLY F'ING TIRED of your contributions to
this summer's pissy-tone. I write for them (*and* myself).}"

NO ONE WRITES FOR ME, without my prior permission expressed in writing.

Thank you.  Steve