[at-l] I wish I were on the Trail right now

If you are stuck without access and want to know read on

A plane struck on of the World Trade towers in NYC.
About 20 mins later another plane, possibly hijacked from
Boston struck the second tower.  About a half hour later,
a third plane hit the Pentagon.  The White House, Congress, State Dept
and the rest of the Pentagon have been evacuated.  About
15 minutes ago, a significant portion of one of the towers
collapsed onto the street below.  All planes have been
grounded throughout the country.  Other buildings such as the
Sears Tower in Chicago have been evacuated.  Just now, a
report came across the tube that said there is a report (unconfirmed)
of another hijacked plane, headed for the DC area.  Also unconfirmed
is a report of a bomb exploded near the State Departement and a
warning for anyone near the pentagon to take cover immediately.

multipart/mixed
---