[at-l] It is immoral.....loooong (Also Long)

In a message dated 9/10/2001 6:31:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

> Soon, I am sure they will own the rest. Except my five acres. They can have
> them when they pry them from my cold dead hands.

< ...and much of Kahley's post...

Not a likely scenario but, what if you needed the money to save a close
relative's life, would you still fight for that land when the state was
willing to pay "fair market value" and "just compensation"?

Owing land and an ancestral home is a material thing, and means a hill of
beans when you lose a loved one.  It's love that holds families together, in
spirit and body, not land.  You can live life and love anywhere.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---