[at-l] Baltimore Jack

Just to let the group know Baltimore Jack was sighted at Sherburne
Pass/VT 4 on 8/25. He had hitched back from Hanover, NH for a hiker
party across from the Inn at Long Trail. He returned to Hanover the
next day.

He looked good! A little tired, but he's been hiking well. He usually
finishes the trail at the end of September but this time might be a
little later. He's scheduled to give a talk at the Gathering. It's
tentatively called "Yes, I saw bears". It's going to slanted for AT
wannabees, and he's hoping some thru hikers will attend to give their
perspectives on the trail.

We had a lot of fun 'round the campfire, Jack was in good
story-telling form. He had the attention of the entire circle, and
had us all laughing pretty hard.

--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH