[at-l] Missing Felix, two points......

>It's too bad Felix isn't here, I have a question to ask.  Perhaps the list
>will be able to guess the answer to this riddle.
>
>Since "Your Move" been his signature, I often wondered where it came from.
>Knowing Felix and too proud to ask, I thought to figure it on my own.  After
>much comtemplation (none lately) I had almost given up, until tonight!
>
>One hint, the saying, is on an AT structure.  For TWO points, where can you
>see this saying?
>
>Sly
In Maine, the outhouse at Piazza Rock Shelter is a two-seater.
Between the seats is a chess/checker board. Outside, along the top
board is the title "Your Move".

RD
--
Arthur D. Gaudet         	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer)  	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH