[at-l] Missing Felix, two points......

It's too bad Felix isn't here, I have a question to ask.  Perhaps the list
will be able to guess the answer to this riddle.

Since "Your Move" been his signature, I often wondered where it came from.
Knowing Felix and too proud to ask, I thought to figure it on my own.  After
much comtemplation (none lately) I had almost given up, until tonight!

One hint, the saying, is on an AT structure.  For TWO points, where can you
see this saying?

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html