Bags....was Re: [at-l] ummm

At 08:16 PM 8/12/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I know others who use a sleep quilt -- by itself in warmer weather and over
>a lighter rated bag than the actual weather in the winter.  You might be
>over engineering your solution.

nope..well at least not for when i do most of my hiking.  I can use a army
poncho
liner quite nicely when it's warmer, but I'm looking to use this down to 25
and I
know I need to have a real foot section and secure attachment to the pad.
And about the feet on the pack idea, it doesn't work for me on my side.
But thanks for the input!  You are lucky to have an outfitter that had such
animals available for a looksee!

multipart/mixed
---