[at-l] You guys are so wonderful.......

--- Carol Benel <artduck@yahoo.com> wrote:
> seriously consider, especially if you are really
> young, don't hike alone, find a partner.  Also make

Woah!  Most of my hiking has been solo, and I find
nothing but enjoyment in doing it. By telling a person
to not hike solo, you are robbing them of the greatest
joys of backpacking: self reliance, solitude,
journeying at your own pace.

And, I am sure Nina (Waterfall) can shed some light on
what it is like to be a young woman hiking solo, bet
she will say it is a positive experience.

=====