[at-l] re: new gear

Hey, Karen.......

Thats the pack I have!!!! I showed it to ya at REI a few months
back....must have left a subliminal impression on you. I like it very
uch so far, but I didn't think it had that much capacity. I thought it
was like 3850 or something like that. Well, we'll have to mark them
there packs 'afore we goes a traipsin in the woods tagither!

Landslide (Nan)

<<<I also ordered a new pack which came via UPS this morning. I had
picked it out with Sloetoe and Vera last weekend but waited until I got
home to order it because I already had two packs with me in Indiana.
It's a Kelty Coyote
4500.>>>