[at-l] New Gear

The gear fairy made a trip to my place this week and now I am the pour downer
of new toys.

I bought a new summer bag this week when I was at Walasi-yi. In fact, we ALL
bought new bagsI  40* mummy but it seems to be a very generous mummy.  The
web site says 15 ounces and even with the stuff sack, it was still less than
a pound.  http://www.ferrino-usa.com/hlmicro.html

I also ordered a new pack which came via UPS this morning. I had picked it
out with Sloetoe and Vera last weekend but waited until I got home to order
it because I already had two packs with me in Indiana. It's a Kelty Coyote
4500.

Guess I should have gone hiking tonight, huh?  Maybe tomorrow.....

POG

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---