From: L. Parker [mailto:lparker@cacaphony.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 3:43 PM
To: KarenS62@aol.com; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [at-l] New Gear

Karen,

Let me know what you think of your new Kelty Coyote. I just bought the Jr.
version for my 8 year old. I was VERY impressed with its construction and
details when I unpacked it. His birthday isn't 'till next month, so we will
have to wait for his reaction. (I predict it will be "can we go hiking this
weekend Dad?")

Lee I Joe