[at-l] WF and Saddleback in Maine

I don't consider myself qualified to argue the finer points of Saddleback or
Wingfoots impact on the negotiations. But someone on this list posted an
address to a newspaper article about Kingdoms in Maine.  One of the prized
land purchases was a mountain with a view.  If they are getting 850,000 for
200 acres as stated in the article (and the man seemed unsure if he would
sell for that price) I don't think anybody got sold down the river on
Saddleback.  But what do I know, I used to be a Republican.

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---