[at-l] WF and Saddleback in Maine

I have to ask myself, WHO considered postcards (regardless of the price) as
an indicator of strong local opinion?

I know no legislator who is impressed with preprinted opinion, including
postcards, email, form letters, faxes, or the like. I think that WF's hard
work with the email web-form was misplaced as it could appear to be of the
same sort of fabricated opinion from non-constituents.

OrangeBug