[at-l] Re: Re mail drops schedule comments

Thanks Mara.

The mail drops will not contain everything. They'll contain dinners and some other stuff. But, you
make a good point. The Whites are going to be a bear for me. So, perhaps what I will do is something
like this:

- Gorham, NH.: ZIP  03581.  This is the best spot before towns get far away
  again. 3 days. Buy breakfast/lunches for just 2-3. July 25.

- Pinkham Notch. Just get food here. No mail drop. Should arrive 2 days
  after Gorham. Would need a couple dinners, lunches, breakfasts. Short term re-supply.

- Crawford Notch/Bartlett, NH.: ZIP 03812. About 25 miles from Crawford; 30
  from N. Woodstock. 3 days. July 28. My birthday! Could be an overnight or two.

- North Woodstock, NH.:  ZIP 03262. 5-6 days. July 31.

- Could stick Glencliff, NH 03238. in carry less from N. Woodstock.

Add more re-supplies for breakfast/lunch/snakcss.

  ** Ken **

ps- Yep. An extra digit in the Gorham zip.

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **