[at-l] WF

>I spent 127 hours and over $7000 last week on getting the new
>Trailplace internet group ready. In other words, I invested heavily > in
>the A.T. community, giving just about all I had to give. How many > of you
>did likewise? How many of you have been doing this for almost >  20 years?
>
>  WF, Admin

Wow, When was the last time you did any hiking? 127 hours a week in front of
a computer yer probably getting as fat as a house.
Pat

The above was posted on ATML.  As a result, Pat was kicked off that list.  I
don't know how many of you will agree, but I I think that Pat's post showed
poor manners.  Perhaps others here will disagree.  I think the exchange
speaks for itself.

I can't help wonder how many  of the good folks on this list still feel they
have something in common with Pat's ATML post and subsequent experience.  I
hope not many.