[at-l] Body of Evidence

Kelly Sue and the Gang,

I ain't goin to raise my hand.  If you are hiking for some type of
certificate then you are hiking for the wrong reason (Though if you want
a certificate send me $100 and I will issue you the Bob Dudley thru
hikers certificate.  I just found out what my daughters estimated tuition
is for next year.  Get the Certificates early, while thay are still
cheap.).  I you ae hiking to go from Georgia to Maine (or vice verse) you
are probably hiking for the wrong reason.  The AT is not a trophey.  It
is a unique experience that cannot really be shared with anyone.  I may
not hike the whole AT, but the portions I have hiked have help me develop
a new perspective about my place in life.  If one achieves that then one
has probbly hiked the AT for the right reason.

The above views are entirely my own and may not reflect the views of the
AT community.

Grey Owl

Life is large

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!