[at-l] PA Rock Huggers/Hoppers/Sharpeners Hike

In the event that the firestorms of the past few days have distracted some
of you, there is a hike planned in PA for Memorial Day weekend, Friday to
Sunday, May 26th to May 28th. As of now, the plan is to hike from PA 183 to
Swatara Gap, with camp being made at Hertlein Campsite Friday night and
William Penn shelter Saturday night.

So far, five people have signed on, including my wife and I. If you only
want to hike on Saturday and Sunday, we can arrange a meeting place.

Email me off list if you are interested...

Hal/Pokey