[at-l] sneaux update

At 07:56 AM 3/5/01 -0500, kahley7 wrote:
>Central PA
>Odd storm.....we've about five ins. but just 20 mi NNE, they have 10.
>That seems to be the high for the state so far.
>A VERY VERY wet clingy snow...  ...clip...

Here in the North (North of the Adirondacks) we've had about 3 inches. It's
dry and there was (is) a base of smooth ice thanks to the thaw/freeze last
week. The snow is not sticking to the ice so it slides around nicely when
you step on it. I overheard a postman describe it as "like walking on a
shuffleboard". I fell three times shovelling the driveway, both elbows and
a face plant. Let's have Spring please. I'm sick of winter.

Saunterer