[at-l] sneaux update

kahley7 wrote:

> Central PA

So far in DC its pretty much a bust.  it didn't convert to snow until
this am.  Didn't start sticking to the ground until around 9:30 or so,
still isn't sticking on the pavement..  Kahley must be getting all the
moisture cuz the trees here just have a very small amount on the winward
side of large branches.  I got all ready to hole up here and watch it
from the living room doors to the deck out over the woods - thought I'd
have something great to watch like Kahley - but its pretty boring so
far!  I can still see the grass and right now its stopped again.  Yea,
10 inches, sure thing mister weatherman!

Cheerio