[at-l] sneaux update

Central PA
Odd storm.....we've about five ins. but just 20 mi NNE, they have 10.
That seems to be the high for the state so far.
A VERY VERY wet clingy snow...trees are HEAVY laden and the snow is frozen
to the branches.  The evergreens are really hurtin.  Even bare branches and twigs are
stacked with an inch or more.  The 2x2 in. grid of the fence of the dog yard is filled in
solid with snow.  I have never seen this happen before!  Hope the wind
comes up gentle or this is gonna be a maintainers nightmare. Shoveling
is hard cause it's so heavy and half of it sticks to the shovel.  Maybe
try spraying the shovel with Pam?  Be careful out there folks.