[at-l] Re: SOBO's and other stuff

When I was hiking between Pen Mar and Washington Momument State Park over Thanksgiving I met a trio
of southbounders.  All their names escape me....um....oh hell...I'll just check my journal....Red
Horse, Spike, and Caveman were their trailnames.

I suppose they're somewhere a bit south of Virginia by now.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **