[at-l] aches and pains

I wouldn't consider hiking without Vit I!  Vit I and Tylenol are synergistic
(work together and increase the pain control level than they would have
separately). They work great for many hikers if an injury and pain occurs,
reducing edema which frequently causes the pain. As a former Hospice nurse,
working with terminally ill patients, we found that this combo often had
BETTER pain control than Narcotics .  And not so many side effects.  So my
first aide kit always includes those and Benadryl for itching and allergies.

Hummingbird