[at-l] aches and pains

I know of one really strong hiker in 2000 who had
to bushwhack to the road from the trail in the SNP
because he ignored his knee troubles for too long
by "sucking it up" and probably let a minor problem
become a major problem that ended his hike. Vitamin
I daily is meant to cut down on inflammation that
occurs daily and might help prevent a bigger problem.
Neither vitamin I nor "sucking it up" should be used
to ignore or mask a problem that needs to be examined.

Turbo Turtle