So far....Re: [at-l] PA Ruck

>At 01:23 PM 1/2/01 -0500, DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
>>How about we start raising our hands for the PA Ruck?

Earl Shaffer (if, as he says, "his health holds")
John Shaffer
Lois Shaffer
The Redhead
k-7
POG
John O
Pittsia
Da Feelixmon mebee, perhaps
Bear Bag
Sweet Pea
Anklebear
Michael Connick
Spur
Ready (Trailmixup)
Split P.
Turbo Turtle
Ramkitten
Simply Seeking
Henry LaFleur
Carla LaFleur
Jess  .........01 NOBO
Dee........... 01 NOBO
Ginny Owen
Jim Owen
Jim and Ginny will be presenting their DCT and PCT slides on Friday nite!!!!!!
Chainsaw
Irene Meyers ......01 NOBO
Armond Schoppy...... 01 NOBO
Mara
Twilight
Stacy Mikalsen will be presenting a slide show of the JMT Saturday night!!!!
Kampfire
Terry Pelton ........01 SOBO
Amy Friends
Treacy Stone
Chase ?
Woodelf ?
Henry Edwards will be presenting a slide show on the IAT Saturday night!!!!
Photon
Adre Preneur
Carol......01 NOBO
Springfever
Slim
Cheerio
bakwudz

and....
Landslide (mebbee)
Fur (mebbee)
The Wizard (wafflling)
Delita Wright (needs a ride from Chapel Hill, NC)  teeheeheehee :*)

Who else?  Who knows?

But hopefully someone with AT slides???????