[at-l] aches and pains

Oh, I understand the benefits of Ibuprofen Army medics can give out 800 mg
caplets of Motrin. Good stuff, but I tend to stay away from most
medications if I can. I think we're an over-medicated society that has
forgotten that our immune systems work pretty well if we let them. If you
let your body depend on things like Ibuprofen then of course it will begin
to depend on Ibuprofen. Don't get me wrong -- if I need medications I'll
take it. The point at which I think I need it is just not the same as
everyone else's.

Cleek