[at-l] PA RUCKus rides...

I probably should have indicated that my location - PittsiaLand - is
currently Pittsburgh (imagine that).  Some of you know that I am a constant
wanderer - never hanging my hat anywhere for very long - and this winter
season has me snug as a bug with my parents in the land where I was born.
So the rides that I am offering are from the Bloomington Indiana area
(MelonCampLand) to Pittsburgh (with the Felix), on to the PA RUCKus, then
back to Pittsburgh (with me and the Felix), and back to Indiana (with the
Felix).  I am putting hand holds - and a hot drink vending machine - on the
top of the van for the overflow of passengers...

Where is everyone else coming from, and are you offering rides???

Pittsia In-The-Land-Of-His-Birth-ovia

To:            at-l@backcountry.net