Re: [at-l] PA RUCKus rides...

PGH et al

As PGH knows, my pick-up is strictly a two person toy.

However, if someone from SW VA (or enroute up I-81) wants to go up Friday
morning and  come back Monday morning, I'd be happy to waterproof pack my
gear, throw it in the open back, and provide the other bucket seat.

Chainsaw

PS -- Note -- "MONDAY" morning return -- I try to avoid I-81 when I can.

PSS -- First come, first serve -- and "NO" I will not install hand holds or
a hot drink vending machine on the
top of the cab or in the back for the overflow of passengers...