Re: [at-l] bivy vs. tent

Trail39@aol.com wrote:

> I  am  working  about  an  hour  from the  Eureka  factory  store.  How  do
> you  like  your  Gossamer? I  have  seen  some  of  their  slightly
> blemished  tents  for    dirt  cheap.  Are  they  good????

I like it very much, and I've seen several of them on the trail in the past coupla

years. Every owner I've talked to has been pleased as well. The price and
weight are great, and it's wonderful having a vestibule for your pack and boots
and all that netting. (Imagine warm, buggy nights under the stars.) And, if
necessary, it can fit two very friendly people...

Chocolate

To:            atl <at-l@backcountry.net>