Re: [at-l] Boiling Springs

In a message dated 06/23/2000 1:04:43 PM EDT, kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< -The Companion lists two Bed and Breakfasts in Boiling
 Springs,  The Garmanhaus and the Highland House.
 Anyone know ANYTHING about either if these.  Pleeease?? >>

I stayed at the Highland House in 1992. It is a large House build back in the
1700s(if I remember right). It is just up the hill from the AT. Highland
House was nice. I visited the other one, but it I don't thank it was
Garmanhaus. It may have been Gelinas Manor, click on link below.

A GTE Superpages search came up with:
Highland House
108 Bucher Hill Road, Boiling Springs, PA 17007
(717) 258-3744

Yellow Breeches House
213 Front Street, Boiling Springs, PA 17007
(717) 258-8344

There maybe more then two or some are changing there name.

 <A HREF="http://pts.placestostay.com/script/gen_prop.asp?hotel_id=18403">Plac
es To Stay - Gelinas Manor</A>

Wildbill