Re: [at-l] Boiling Springs

As always, call before you go...

This is all heresay, but last year, right before I got to Boiling Springs,
the proprietor of the spectacular place on the hill passed away and there
was some questions about whether is wife would reopen.

I remember passing a couple of other B&B type places but do not remember
which was named which.  If the place on the hill is Highland House, call
before you go...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99