[at-l] Re: Low level exposure ..... was "fartwell stream"

Well, from experience traveling third world countries, whenever I returned I
always PLANNED to go out and stock up on the local intestinal flora and
fauna through a good meal in the worst looking tea shop I could find ...
this had the effect of causing a short-lived illness over the next three
days or so, but, fortified, I could eat and drink almost anything (within
reason ... 100 yrd of sunlight on flowing, shallow water away from grazing
animals was the rule of thumb for water sources) without a repeat of the
initial period of adjustment to new creatures ...