[at-l] Water bottles

Hi; I considered carrying pop bottles too, but after thinking about the
possible problems versus the weight savings, I decided to stick with
Nalgene bottles.  The savings in weight, for the bottles I used, is
about 2 ounces.  Balancing that against the possible hazard (granted, in
extreme cases) if your bottle developed a leak, just didn't seem worth
the risk.  I realize that everyone makes their own tradeoffs and
choices, but, for my nickel, its a 2 oz. worth carrying.  IMHO.
To the trail!
Jim NTNY Lynch

--
James P. "Jim" Lynch, jplynch@crosslink.net