[at-l] What do we do for a living?

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Karine Kelleher <blistersister@juno.com>.
* Please use <mailto:blistersister@juno.com> to reply to the sender.

I'm a 30 year old single jack of all trades and master on none. Actually in 7 days my official title will once again be "thru-hiker". But when Im not doing that I am a Bartender, work on computerized grahic images for a real estate publication in New England and Volunteer on the Local Rescue Squad. As well as a number of other volunteer positions with a number of groups that I belong. Upon my completion of the trail this year I may just stick with the title of hiker and actually get paid for doing it in Costa Rico. Happy Trails all.