[at-l] Section hiker wants partner

Hey folks, somehow I screwed up and one of the "partners wanted" ads got left out of Appalachian Trailway News last month. I told the aggrieved party that I'd do my best to get the word out for her. So, I'm passing along her ad on the list here. If you know anyone with whom to put her in contact, I'd be most grateful.

--Rhymin' Worm (Robert Rubin)

Ad follows:

Section hiker, looking for a hiking partner to complete hike from the Berkshires to Katahdin. Preferably starting in May, but will consider later start for this two-month adventure. Pamela Morehouse, 65 Gamwell Ave., Pittsfield, MA  01201; (413) 496-9763; <pjmorehouse@the-spa.com>.