Re: [at-l] jobs

oh, I didn't take it as a joke.  I know quite a few people who have this
sort of life style.  Thought it was cool that someone would feel
comfortable mentioning it (Bravo KC!).  Watch out what questions you ask,
lest you get honest answers!
(my late best friend was transgender, lots of discrimination and hardship
in that life--good to hear there are supportive communities for those who
need support--he might not have killed himself if the world had been a bit
more friendly).
				EJ