Re: [at-l] what we do

Well, I'm retired.

   Ooops, I sent that email 13 years too early...

I'm a 42 year old Principal Software Engineer who works
in the semiconductor industry, specifically in manufacturing
systems. I am the most senior technical software guy in my
company, so I'm tapped for many different systems related
issues.

I wear other hats as too, Dad, Husband, Coach, Scoutmaster.
I'll leave my "extra" email signatures below.

I put together a motivation and "teaming" program that
teaches the KISS principle to companies that think they
are already the best at what they do. I'm most likely
going to be persuing this on my own in the near future.

-Paddler
--
Tim Hewitt
Principal Software Engineer