Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

<< At 08:18 AM 3/22/00 -0500, TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

 >Since
 >the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the list
 what
 >we do for a living?  >>

Well, I have been doing Software Development & Software Testing for the last
20 years. Started in the Air Force at the National Security Agency (wow,
they'll
let anyone in there....), then jumped from company to company, finally landing
at Lucent Technologies, where I currently work.

I'm 44, I do a little singing in the Chorus at work, the Church choir & the
shower.
Too bad I missed the group shower at the gathering a year or so ago.... Bet I
could of sung up a storm. ;^)

I write, but I only write limericks. Usually they are about hiking the AT &
the
unusual hikers found on the List(s) & the AT.

Russ

PS. Just bought myself some new High tech camping gear.... A Chevy Tahoe.....
I figured it must double as camping gear, it has a GPS unit and a cell phone
built into it.   :-)