Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

I'm an overweight weekend basketball player, an eater of extra helpings, an afficionado of corny poetry, a failed cartoonist (the Calvin & Hobbes guy beat me out of the job on my college newspaper), a burned out newspaper reporter, an English Lit. scholar absent dissertation, a former footnote on Esquire's literary map of the US, a 97 midlife-crisis thruhiker, a former bored technical book editor, an aspiring writer eagerly awaiting publication of his first real book, and presently the guy at ATC who can spell well enough to edit their books and magazines.

--Rhymin' Worm (Robert Rubin)