Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

In a message dated 03/22/2000 9:21:49 AM EDT, TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

<< Reminds me that we hikers come from all walks <sneaky pun> of life.  Since
 the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the list
what
 we do for a living?  >>

I'm retired from the US Army. I was a Military Policeman (Game Warden, Patrol
Supervisor, Squad Leader, Platoon Sergeant)

World traveler, Vietnam, Japan, Germany, Korea and a few other places.

Up until last November, caregiver to my Mother.

Now a Genealogy Researcher.

Descended from
Hawkins, Headrick (Hedrick, Hetrick, Hedderick), Dacus, Turner, Grindle,
Hall, Huckaby, Barbie, Cogburn, Dunn, Hatfield, Taylor, Church, Rice,
Shields, Holman, Atkins, Myers, Parman, Ermoldt

Wildbill