[at-l] What I Do (was Life with Earthworm)

I am an artist/photographer by choice and have a 'day job' with
the NYS Dept of Labor where I am an office supervisor and LAN
Administrator. My degree is in Fine Art Ceramics but there aren't
a lot of jobs for potters. I took a job as an Unemployment
Insurance Claims Examiner with the intent of staying 2-5 years.
The needs of my family have kept me with DOL for over 25 years. I
have been a supervisor for 19 years and am transitioning into LAN
Administration because DOL decided to join the 20th century before
it was over.

I'm looking forward to retirement when I can spend my time being
an artist and hiking.

Saunterer