Re: [at-l] Life with Earthworm

At 08:18 AM 3/22/00 -0500, TOKTAADN@aol.com wrote:

>Since
>the list is so quiet, why don't we each take a moment to inform the list
what
>we do for a living?

Good idea.  I'm a combination Wizard and Karaoke singer.  OK fine, one pays
a lot more than the other.  The Wizardry part involves
Electrical/Aeronautical/Software Engineering at an R&D sort of lab across
the street from where I went to college.  28 years there and the pay's OK,
but the damn chain from my leg to my desk, jeez, gotta do something about
that.  But I am...just a few more years...keep the stock market going
strong...
The Wizard!  Too many directions at once!