From: Kristen Kupersmith
To: AT-L
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2000 7:49 AM
Subject: [at-l] Getting closer.....................................

As I spend this day training my replacement here at work, I realize that there is NO turning back now. And yet, as I scraped the now off my car this morning, I was thinking, "I wonder if it's too late to turn back now." Can someone please give me a warm weather report from the south?? (It doesn't have to be true)

Then, later this morning, as I filled my car up with $1.60/gallon-gas, I got really excited that the only gas I'll have to pay for for the next six months is Macaroni and Cheese and Tuna Fish.  ;o)

Kristen