Re: [at-l] Mail Sent in Care of Mountain Mama's

> Instead, Mountain Mama's said that they don't forward mail.

Last year,,,someone told Mountain Mama that my partner and I had gone
home,,dropped off the trail,,,He told her to get our mail drops and open
them,,and give the contents to other hikers cause that is what we would have
wanted. Fortunately she did NOT listen to him,,,we arrived two days later!
In this case I'm glad she didn't listen,,,we both had money and food in
those boxes.
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and disturb the comfortable.*