Re: [at-l] cell phones

This I agree with. I did take the phone on my New York section hike and
North/smidgeon-of-Central distict of SNP last year because I knew that in
both cases I'd need to get a hold of someone to pick me up. Those were
both hikes of just a few days.

I'm not going to bounce the thing. I'll either carry it for a little way
and then send it home or not carry it at all. Calling the parents from
town using a pay phone and my calling card is A LOT cheaper than using
the cell phone from the PO.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **