Re: [at-l] Detracting from my hike

Actually, I do not find stupidity terribly funny. When I have worked in
prisons, I have never met an inmate there because of cleverness or genius.
If one understands that possession and use of drugs is a crime, then
displaying and offering MJ or other drugs to strangers is nothing short of
stupidity.  It is not credible that this person failed to know this. Such
stupidity often results in making your career an indentured servant in a
prison industry for many years, with the loss of property, privilege and
liberty.

Now should the use of MJ be a crime? That is a very different issue. But
while it is a crime, this hiker's stupidity should be a reminder to others.

And yes, stupidity usually is a life sentence, although I've seen death
result from it also.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA