Re: [at-l] Updates

Well - as one who had a partner back out of a day hike because it was "too
cold" and "too gloomy" . . . I must say the weather went from sunny and 70's
here close to Erwin, to 40's and "gloomy".   While talking to Sly today (via
POG's help) I forgot to ask about the weather.  There.  12 miles from
Springer.  Silly me.  But my vote is that here, in TN (and might as well say
NC), on the Trail, is probably cold.  I did have a little snow on my deck -
rude awakening from 70 degree days.  That probably means that on the
mountains above (which I can see from my window) that it's cold.  Not minus
degrees - but cold.  Maybe snow.  Who knows? (Wildbill, that would be YOUR
cue <g>)

The Redhead