Re: [at-l] Trip report

Man I miss those lovely yellow bushes. We don't seem to have any around
here. My parents ued to have a home which had a forsithia hedge row in
front. When that thing bloomed it was really spectacular. Sounds like a
great trip. I'm jealous.

Maybe I'll just come over that way, visit family, and do some hiking and
call it my "tune up" hike. Yah, I like that idea. Just wish it was
closer.....

  ** Ken **

On 3/11/2000 10:01 PM Gary Ticknor garyticknor@starpower.net wrote:

>Beautiful blue skies, warm temperatures, Forsithia(sp) in bloom, calves
mooing,

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **