Re: [at-l] Avery Awards and Avery monitors

coosa@fox21.net writes:
<< Maybe the method Dan Bruce suggests is a bit drastic, but I think his idea
 bears some serious thought >>
Hi Coosa
 It's true, anyone can order the rocker patch and stitch their way into
poserville. WF just posted tonight that the "majority" of people listed in
the ATN are there "dishonestly".
 After much serious thought (honest, I do that) I've concluded the Avery
Award/Monitors/Peer Review proposal is just a way for WF to grab at the
ultimate AT power. The power to say if you're a 2000 miler, or not.
 No, thank you.
TJ