Re: [at-l] Avery Awards and Avery monitors

If this had been going on when WF said that he thru-hiked in 1989. His total
thru-hikes would be at lease one less. In 1989 he came into the RPH Shelter,
looking like he had just got out of a car. The next morning I left the
shelter very early to beat the traffic on the highway. Then stopped up the
trail and had breakfast. As we were eating WF passed by. After that did not
see any shelter register entry's from him or about him. Did he thru-hike that
year, I do not know. I **do not care** if he did or not.

Wildbill