Re: [at-l] Happy Birthday...

Thank you, young Mags.

And happy birthday to everyone else on this list who
has a birthday today--anyone else turning 30?

And thanks to all of y'all who sent me birthday
wishes. You guys are the BEST!

Nina
125 more days till the Big K
183 more days till I'm 30 & a half
Less than 1,600 days till Mags is 30

--- Paul A Magnanti <pmags@juno.com> wrote:

> I am not going to mention names, but as of Feb 18th,
> a particular Year
> 2000 Southbounder has hit the big THREE-OH. Rumor
> has it that she is now
> officially robbing the cradle by dating a person who
> is still a wee lad
> of 20-something.
>
> So a big Happy Birthday to this nameless  hiker.
>
> (Now that she in her 30's, maybe she will  see the
> light and realise that
> LOUISIANA gumbo,  while tasty , can not hold a
> candle to New England clam
> chowda....;-D )
>
> -Also Unamed. :D

> **********
> An empty can makes the most noise.
> --Unknown
> * From the AT-L |  Need help?
> http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

=====
"Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth."
 -- William Blake

Life ain't short, it's TALL! Grab a straw!

January 1, 2000: I have climbed the great mountain!
http://americasroof.com/la.html